E-learning or Hybrid learning | Executive Program
Via our Fellowship Program, we provide selected individuals a one-year intensive learning opportunity and extended hands-on guided support focused on entrepreneurship in China, thoroughly preparing aspiring entrepreneurs to successfully launching their business venture, which can be a new start-up or expansion of existing foreign business into China.
In phase 1 of the program, we support you by developing foundational knowledge, and facilitating an on the ground fact-finding mission to China. You combine desktop research and perform applied research following the site visit to China, where new gained information and first-hand insights will be incorporated in the investment plan for the new business venture.
In phase 2 of the program, we continue to support by developing further management knowledge required for efficiently managing daily operations. Dedicated post establishment management support includes providing professional executive coaching to our new entrepreneurs.
During the program we provide leadership assessment resources, a network of peers, and sector expertise, and introductions to providers of targeted financial capital.
- Individuals with an interest to establish their business venture in China
- International organizations looking to expand their permanent business presence into China
We apply a blended approach to realize an optimized learning experience:
- Executive courses part of the development of knowledge includes online asynchronous and synchronous delivery, enabling the fellow to progress through the materials at an own pace, as well as direct 1:1 in-person and/or online contact with the course professors.
- Intensive in-person guidance and support in preparation to as well as during the factfinding mission to China and subsequent applied research for the preparation of the personalized business plan.
- Regular 1:1 in-person and/or online professional executive coaching.
The China Fellowship Program takes one year to complete, based on an average time commitment of 15 hours per week.
- Phase 1: Business launch preparation – 6 months
- Phase 2: Business acceleration – 6 months
How we deliver value
Factfinding mission to China
Professional executive coaching
Dedicated business support
Our program includes executive courses part of the development of knowledge, enabling the fellow to progress through the materials at an own pace, as well as direct 1:1 in-person and/or online contact with the course professors.
During the first half year of our program a factfinding visit to China is organized, where students gain new information and first-hand insights to be incorporated in the investment plan for the new business venture.
During the program our fellows will receive 1:1 professional coaching with a hands-on and experienced China-focused entrepreneur who helps set priorities, discusses options and pitfalls and supports you with practical knowledge, in order to get results faster.
We understand that realizing sustainable business growth in China can be difficult and that organizations may lack the internal resources to execute new strategies. We transform research knowledge in actionable business solutions.
Would you like to know more?
Would you like more information about the course and the admission requirements? Then request a free study consultation. Of course, free of charge and without obligation. This way you will learn more about the content of the entrepreneurship program, the teaching materials, the factfinding mission to China, the online learning environment and professional 1:1 coaching.